When it comes to choosing a home care service for you or a loved one, we know that you only want the best.
But how do you know you are choosing the right home care servers?
It can sometimes be an overwhelming task to know that you are making the right choice. Here are some things to keep in mind when choosing a home care service provider.
It is important you choose a home care provider with a proven track record when it comes to delivering high quality client care.
- How long has the company been around for?
- Do they have positive feedback from previous and current clients?
- Is it lead by a health care professional who has expertise and experience with senior care?
- Are they offering services that you or your loved one needs?
- Do all employees have thorough background checks that include vulnerable sector & professional references?
- Are there qualification requirements that are set for employees?
- Do employees know how to administer first aid and CPR in emergency situations?
At DHS Health Care Service, we look out for our client’s best interest. We provide high quality care at affordable rates. All our staff have professional training and go through all the proper screenings. The lines of communication are always open, making sure to include family members in the client care plan. This assures that the client is getting exactly the kind of assistance needed for them. If ever you have any questions or concerns someone is always available to help you 24/7. We stand by our motto ‘caring at its best’ because our clients only deserve the absolute best from their service provider.
Or look us up on